A little about me

I am here to bring you into my adventures in craftsmanship and widgetry. I enjoy bringing things into the world that display the many skills I have. I have been crafting most of my life and the little things i did when I was young that I thought were all inconsequential, are all melding into a wonderful blend of talent. I hope you enjoy the things I am sharing with you and look forward to posting as much as possible.

Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Adventures in Craftsmanship! Ms. Silva's Full Moon Necklace Set

So a few months ago Ms. Silva approached me about a custom necklace set to match a pendant that she already owned. The pendant was a small dichroic crystal heart that had green, silver and clear colors. She emailed me a picture of it next to a nickel(for size gauging). I had some extra green beads left over from a prior project and was just waiting to find some thing to do with them. I used silver accenting and the Full Moon faces to really pull the peace together. The larger green beads have an AB coating that really pull the two colors together in the darker green seed beads which also have the AB finish. I hope you guys enjoy this peace because Ms. Silva loves it and I definitely enjoyed making it.






No comments:

Post a Comment