A little about me

I am here to bring you into my adventures in craftsmanship and widgetry. I enjoy bringing things into the world that display the many skills I have. I have been crafting most of my life and the little things i did when I was young that I thought were all inconsequential, are all melding into a wonderful blend of talent. I hope you enjoy the things I am sharing with you and look forward to posting as much as possible.

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Adventures in Craftmanship! Jen's Birthday Set

This is Jen's birthday set. It's Purple and Pink Necklace and earrings . I made it to match her purple coach shoes and pink coach purse. The inner necklace is 14.5 inches long with a large silver toggle flower. The pendant hangs 1.5 inches and the drop on the earrings is 1 inch. It was fun to make this piece because I knew how much she would love it when I was making it.

I know Jen loved her set I'm glad I was able to give her something great for her birthday. Plus now I get to share it with you.
-Warmshade






No comments:

Post a Comment