A little about me

I am here to bring you into my adventures in craftsmanship and widgetry. I enjoy bringing things into the world that display the many skills I have. I have been crafting most of my life and the little things i did when I was young that I thought were all inconsequential, are all melding into a wonderful blend of talent. I hope you enjoy the things I am sharing with you and look forward to posting as much as possible.

Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Adventures in Craftmanship! Justin, Tyler's and Paul's Christmas Stockings

I made these stockings when we lived in Middleboro 4 years ago. We had two flat mates. One really loves Spiderman and the other loves dragons.
I had made the Blue flame stocking the year before for Paul. It has silver quilting stitches throughout.
Justin Loves Dragons so his is the red flames with the dragons flowing through it.
Tyler's is the Spiderman one and both of these had a black quilt stitching. They took my about a day to do and it. Having these made it complete on Christmas morning when I got to sit next to the tree and pass out gifts I had stuff to give them. They were both writers so I filled them with pens and index cards, coffees and teas, and some candy.
I had fun making them I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did.
-WarmShade



No comments:

Post a Comment